Tuesday, May 28th
Day 3 brought us to Nassau (pronounced NASA-w, like saying NASA but changing the end to "saw" instead of "uh"). Here we are infront of our sweet ship.
The coolest thing we did in Nassau was go snorkeling. They took us out to a reef called rainbow reef. The water wasn't quite as warm as I had imagined, Liz and I nearly froze to death, but it was really fun!
Here we are, ready to take on the ocean.
Here we are, well half us each of us, under the water.
The reefs were really cool. Our ghetto underwater camera doesn't do it justice.
There wer e a ton of these striped fish every where!Formal night how cute we all are!
1 comment:
Wow that water is blue! It looks like you had a fun trip. I'm glad. And you look really pretty on formal night by the way.
Post a Comment