Friday, April 15, 2011

Nine Months!!!!

I really can't believe she is nine months! It is crazy so here is the update. She had here appointment and she now weighs 15 1/2 lbs... little I know but at least she gained from her last one! Length is 26 1/4 in. She crawls really fast and pulls herself up next to everything. She stood up without anything the other day for a tiny bit! She has started spitting when we feed her solids sometimes which is not good... but funny and I have to remind myself not to laugh when she is naughty. She loves baths and has just started to feed herself those little puffs that dissolve quick. She also likes to bite/chew on everything, my nose, chin, leg, keys whatever she can fit in her mouth. She is a very happy baby and smiles often and laughs easily, as long as she is not hungry or cold.



She likes stuff in the mail too! That is pretty much the Cami update. Work is going well for me, and drum roll please...... JD is graduating next week! Yay! Of course we still have 3 years of law school ahead, but you have to celebrate the huge milestone of finishing your undergrad! I am so proud of JD he has worked hard to do well in school and did well on the LSAT, so that we could get some scholarships that cover a lot of the tuition so that law school won't be a huge debt. Way to go JD! I love you!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

What a doll! She looks like such a happy baby! Good job JD...do you know where you will go to school?

Unknown said...

Cami is too cute!! I love those big smiles, but she'd have to be a big smiler with the mom that she has!