This week JD started back to school. He is busy with school but is still been awesome to help at home since I worked 3 shifts this past week and he was here Friday morning to watch Cami so I could get a little sleep before working Friday night after working Thursday. We had a busy week since we went to the park, the library, and the zoo and are just getting back into the groove. This weekend I slept most of Saturday and then we went grocery shopping and just chilled at home. Sundays are always nice days to catch up with family and do some skyping :). Today we celebrated Labor Day with a picnic and some water balloons, but I forgot to take pictures and quite frankly the kids were not that into the balloons...to young I guess.
Here are some park pictures...I know this first one is super blurry but I love her face so yeah you get it anyway!
I am kinda calling these her two year old pictures since I never officially did a photo shoot.
Just playing at home...tried to do bowling with empty water bottles and a bouncy ball, mostly she just kicked over the bottles and chased her ball!
All in all a good week. I got a new calling at church to be the second counselor in the young women's and I a super excited! I have never served in the young women's before and I am thrilled!

1 comment:
How cute! And congrats on your calling! I was wondering if you were in young women's now. I saw a glimpse of you on Wednesday and thought you might be. :)You will LOVE it! It is crazy busy though!!
Post a Comment