Thursday, March 13, 2014

March fun

Just some pictures of what we have been up to in March thus far. I have worked a lot. We have been busy, and I must say JD has been awesome! I am soooooo glad PC is over because he is much less stressed and able to help out. I just finished 5 nights in a row Wednesday morning and took a CPR recertification class this morning and we are in Houston for Spring Break fun:) more posts when we get back!
Cami and I got creative with cardboard and made a cash register one day which was lots of fun. I took a picture of some sweet icicles we found. This Texas winter has been pretty darn cold. I hope next one is warmer. I am not so much a fan. 
Also on one of the warmer days we had a zoo trip with friends. JD was awesome.and took Cami to the museum and the park and the library when I worked all those nights. Plus fixed the car, cleaned the house, did dishes, and got dinner 2 of the nights. Pretty awesome! I feel like a pretty lucky girl:)

No comments: