
Yeah! We have been married for 3 months today! It is amazing! I love being married. JD is so wonderful and sweet! Even though we haven't been married long, it is hard to think of when we were single and didn't have such an amazing roommate! I couldn't ask for a better one! I have my best friend, my listening ear, my motivation, my love, my everything! We have so much fun and truly I wake up everyday grateful to have JD by my side! I am excited for the future! And by the way, Steve- thanks for forgetting the flowers- they smell wonderful :)
1 comment:
Congratulations! Trent and I try to celebrate EVERY Anniversary - and it is so fun, plus we get good gifts more often:-) How are you doing? Did Hailey Green/Packard give you your wedding present from me and my mom?
Post a Comment