Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Catch up time...

Here is a picture of Jenna and JD and I at the BYU vs UCLA game! It was a blast!
Guess what JD is eating...
So we decided not to wait a year and just eat this close to our 4 month anniversary while we were home for the weekend! Yes it was good, and no, JD should not have that much frosting.
So I realized that JD and I have been slacking on our blog- things have been crazy since school started. I keep busy with work, but I really should find more productive things to do with my days off than re-reading Harry Potter books. I am currently getting into scrap booking and trying to learn to cook better for my husband. If anyone is dying to share a recipe with me post it as a comment and I would very much appreciate it! JD keeps very busy with homework and work and makes me smile every day! We are really excited about something that our stake is doing. It is called 100% for 100 days. That means that until Christmas we will try to give 100% to our prayers (personal and family), scripture study (personal and family), family home evening, temple attendance, tithing, meeting attendance, visiting and home teaching, and try to give an act of service/love to our spouse every day. It has been really good for us to try harder to do those things that we should and give it as a gift to our Savior for Christmas this year. It is an amazing opportunity to give of ourselves the only thing that we really can give the Savior.

No comments: