Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jackson's Blessing!

Here are the lucky parents and JD and I chillin' after the blessing.
The end of a long exhausting day and the new grandma looks tired.
The proud uncle! JD is so excited for his nephew! Too bad they are now living in California :(

Here are most of the people in the blessing circle, I love Devin's tie :)
Here is me with Jackson!
Jackson is very content in Jenna's arms!
JD and I were very grateful to be able to go to Idaho for the blessing and wish Steve and Nicole the best of luck in raising their cute little boy! It was really neat to see them one more time before they left for California and hope all goes well for them! We love you Steve, Nicole and Jackson!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's our cute little baby! Sorry we had to take him away to California, we'll have to make the most of holidays and vacations the next couple of years. Thanks for posting the cute pictures, that was such a great time!