Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Devotional

JD and I by the tabernacle...pretty lights!
Scott and Wendy, thanks for taking us with you!

I am not sure who had a chance to hear the Christmas Devotional, but it was wonderful! It was so beautiful. I loved the music and the messages from our First Presidency. It helped me realize how I need to make Christ the center of the season and how I can make more room for service and giving this Christmas. I love Christmas more than any other season, it is a time to be unselfish and give. It is a time of fun sweet music that stirs me and gives me joy no matter the gray sky or cold. So here are some pictures to help you get in the Christmas Spirit!


Beautiful lights on Temple Square


JD and I ...

Scott and Wendy in the Conference Center waiting for the Devotional to start!

JD and I... don't worry we look a little sleepy because we had to wait in standby for a long time...







2 comments:

NB said...

Those really are beautiful pictures liz, thanks.

NB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.