Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Stockings!

Here is JD and I in front of our tree! Yeah! Thanks Jenna for taking the picture!



















JD and I decided that we needed to make some stockings so here are our puff paint sticker decked stockings! It was lots of fun for family home evening! So in case there are those of you who missed the passing of our computer.... we are glad to say we have a new one, but sadly lost our hard drive and pictures. Good thing we had some saved, but we lost some pictures that can't be replaced and it is very sad. So just in case you don't back up your stuff on your computer I can tell you from experience you will be sorry if you don't especially your pictures and irreplaceable data, like school papers. Enough gloom and doom! It is the Christmas season and I hope that you are having a wonderful one! Happy Holidays!!!!!And Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Liz! I'm so happy I stumbled across your blog! How fun to catch up with what's been going on in your life. I'm actually moving to Provo in January to go to BYU, so maybe we will have to get together sometime. I added you to my sidebar on my blog. I hope you don't mind. Merry Christmas!

Melissa Christensen