Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas with the Egberts!

Here is Jackson enjoying the Christmas tree...I mean ornaments :)
JD with one of the many wonderful games we got for Christmas!

Here is Mom opening her purse...
Here I am opening my new tennis shoes! They are super cute! Thanks Mom and Dad Egbert!

Here is Nicole's new diaper bag that JD picked out. Nice taste:)

Here is Jackson's new outfit! Go Cougars!

This is Grandma Egbert letting Nicole smell her new lotion.


Yes this is the third Christmas and yes we were spoiled! Thanks to all our family for all the gifts! We were very blessed with decent roads to drive to Idaho twice and even though I worked Christmas Eve and Christmas day, we were able to have a wonderful Christmas and have lots of fun! I love this season!

I think he practices this face :)

Yeah! I got a sweet piano book, Jon Schmidt

No comments: