Its that time a year again! Time to shake off my egg nog hangover and get back to work. This semester should be an interesting one. Two days into the semester the one things I've noticed as I have read all my syllabi (I think thats the plural of syllabus even though it looks and sounds ridiculous) is that I am going to have a ton of reading to do! For just one of my classes tomorrow I have 50 pages of reading to do. Thats actually what I'm in the middle of right now. I got bored so I thought I would share my favorite line from this reading so far:First, we have admitted a degree of uncertainty into our certainty model.
Wait, what? Lets just say I've had a dictionary open and have been taking this one pretty slow. I hope everyone else is having a great new year as well. We have got about a foot of snow here in the last 24 hours and its still coming.
1 comment:
I feel ya man, you have to love all that reading that doesn't make sense.
Post a Comment