Wednesday, June 10, 2009

On the road again...

JD and I have been lucky to have a break so that we could spend lots of time with family. This last week we spent up in Idaho again...putting more miles on our car and loving every minute! Thanks for putting up with our absence then over abundance of our company. We had lots of fun biking and playing games- unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of our bike ride and picnic. We made homemade donuts and just had lots of fun!
Here we are playing pinocle (?) I am not sure of the spelling on that one :) JD and I did not do very well at all, we were not very lucky but it was still lots of fun!
Mom gets up too early so she gets sleepy when she sits down to play :)
Here is JD thinking very hard :)
Johnny playing the Wii.

Agricola! We played this game a ton- one of our favorites, tricky but lots of fun and different everytime you play.

This is what we saw of Matt ;) not much but we love him bunches!

Here we are playing with Anna and Jonathan- Monopoly, one of the few times I have played to the end, Johnny won!

At the Egberts now playing Phase 10

Jenna's big 20th birthday! Happy Birthday Jenna! We love you! We had lots of fun with games and family in Idaho Falls too! We love you guys thanks for having us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So I totally posted that comment on the wrong blog.... SORRY! I have been a little tired lately! I do hope you guys are doing good though! Just delete that comment! XOXO The Lounsburys