Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Steve and Nicole... and Jackson!

Hey all, so I know it has been a really long time, but here goes the sprint for catching up all of you on our last month! If you want more pictures from this trip to LA to see Steve and Nicole and Jackson, you should check out their blog... :)
We left the rain in Provo and headed south
We played tons of games! It was way fun, here we are with Agricola.
Yep you bet we played till all hours of the night, er morning. Just as a side note remember JD and I operate on a time zone one hour ahead of this time so it felt like 2:21!

We got to go to the fabric district! That place was amazing! They definately need one in Provo!

JD was so good with Jackson! I loved this picture!

Enjoying the beach!
Jackson learning how to drive. It was so fun to play with Jackson, he is so full of energy and so cute!!!
We hiked up to the Hollywood sign, it was neat! I could have made several posts of this trip! We had so much fun spending time with Steve and Nicole and Jackson. Thank you guys for having us! We miss you so much!

No comments: