JD and I were lucky enough to have his parents come stay with us for the Fourth. We had lots of fun and it was relaxing!

Here we are at the parade, interestingly it was hot and then rained on us then got hot again!

One of my favorite floats

The Cosmobile!

Yeah it was hot! Finally it feels like summer around here.

We found a shady spot off the road in Hobble Creek Canyon, the place to be to escape the crowds up Provo Canyon, very beautiful and peaceful.

So we brought our own table, chairs, and grill!

I am grateful for all the rain that makes this beautiful green!

Playing cards before the fireworks!

So the fireworks were ok but I have seen better. Apparently there was a really neat break in the firework show that those who attended the Stadium of Fire saw. They retired a huge flag and Glen Beck gave a neat talk, so there you go for those who watched from outside like us and pretty much decided to get up and leave after waiting for 10 minutes. They did start back up and ended too soon. I love fireworks

JD and I enjoying the break (hehe)

Thanks for spending the weekend with us Mom and Dad!
1 comment:
Hey, I know those people!! It's fun to see pictures we miss you guys and love you! All your BYU garb-makes me "homesick!"
Post a Comment