We had the oppertunity- after much stress about getting work off- to go to the Redd family reunion/80th birthday celebration for Grandpa Redd. It was a Steadman Farm- in the middle of nowhere close to Twin Falls! It was really fun to see so much family!

JD and I kicking it in the sun!

Becca baing a princess!

There was a really fun water slide! 500 feet long!

Cute Elly and her dad Anthony making faces

Aaron loved this cart, he just loves cars and stuff with wheels I guess!

The zip line was super fun, there was a driving range area too that JD really liked, good thing our car trunk functions as a second closet for now. Not for too long we hope...

A model shot... even though the coloring is wierd I stilll liked the pose... candid

Yep we got a little sun!

Matt attempting to console Elly

We had skits and a dinner celebration for Grandpa's 80th birthday, Grandpa said that no everyone gets a dress rehearsal of their funeral while they are still alive... it was neat to see what a great person my grandpa has always been and let him know. This is a skit about headstand contests.... sweet idea! Thanks for your example Grandpa!

Becca wanted to feed Joni her cake....

This is the result... Becca thinks that frosting makes a good bite :)

Mom and Dad, Mom is sporting an injury from the zip line!

I practised my nursing, I don't think my Mom like me telling her what to do :)
No comments:
Post a Comment