So you may have heard that we moved! Yay! More room! It has been forever since we posted and there is good reason :) if you check out these pics it can give you a good idea of why! As if moving wasn't difficult enough we decided that we needed to paint it all first. Good thing we are lucky and have wonderful families who came and helped us out! We absolutely love our new place!
JD has been busy with summer classes and especially with his computer programing class. He has been working super hard and I am so proud :) I have been busy with work and cleaning, packing, then unpacking and organizeng. JD's parents saved us by helping with the painting and my mom and wonderful Aunt Leonora helped with the cleaning so that we could check out of our apartment. I guess what I should say is my mom cleaned my apartment while I slept before working my 6th night out of 7. Yep families are amazing! Thanks so much we never could have done it without you!!!
2 comments:
We are soo excited for you two. Its fun to see the finished product. Good work!
So Liz, in case you didn't know we are getting family pictures next weekend, so I'm glad to see your short hair, b/c we all have to have the same short-hair-cut for the pictures...woo hoo.
Post a Comment