Monday, October 26, 2009

Up to...

So because I am really lucky I get to work just three days a week and play the other days! I have been developing my talents or simply trying. Here is something Wendy showed me how to do... I had no idea how to crochet before, but I relly enjoy it. And for all you hopefuls, no it is not an announcement ;)
I made these sweet magnets for the fridge and I am really excited about them except the magnets stink and I may have to get different magnets... teach me to get cheap ones and hope they can hold up anything but themselves ;)
JD and I went on a sweet cruise this year at the end of April and on the beach in Coco Cay, I collected a bunch of shells! I finally did something with them. Incidently the picture is of us in Cali.... but perhaps I will trade it out for one from the cruise ;)

1 comment:

sam and kyrsten said...

super cute creations! your awesome. im glad you are finding time to get so much fun stuff done!