I bet you are all wondering what we have been up to this past month... So here are a few pics and really there is not much to tell about exciting things we just work and JD goes to school :) Here are some pics of another football game. I am 99% sure this game was against the Aggies.
Sweet pic of Chels and Wes
We definately are grateful for friends and family. They truly have been such a support and strength to us. This has been a difficult semester for JD, but I am continually amazed at the tender mercies I see all around me. God is aware and does love us no matter what we face. JD reminds me often when we are struggling with different things that trials are a neccessary part of our time on this earth. Most of all we just simply need to see the sunshine in the midst of the storm and be faithful to what we know to be true.
No comments:
Post a Comment