Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Football!

BYU football has not been all that fans were hoping from our amazing start with the game against Oklahoma, but JD will tell you that we are not fair weather fans. It was quite the disappointment to lose to Florida state, but we have enjoyed going to the games anyway. JD and I were lucky enough to get All-Sports Passes so that we can go to all the home games. It has been fun and I am sure my younger brother Matt, who has tried to teach me more about football, would be impressed with how much I have learned and continue to learn being married to JD :) I have fun and enjoy learning about something that JD enjoys. So here are a few pics of the game against Florida State.
Walking to the game with the Hickenloopers
JD and Scott with their excited faces!

Scott and Wendy
JD and I :)

Here are our sad faces because we lost.... except Scott said I looked like a gangster ;)

3 comments:

Scott said...

I still think you look like a gangster in that picture!

Cakes4U said...

You two are such a cute couple. I love looking at your blog. Your new home looks so nice and you are amazing to be sewing curtains and dresses. Good job.

NB said...

JD and LIZ, b/c I don't know how to add it to my blog, go to my blog, click on THE WEAVERSONS and watch the "good hair trailer" they have on their blog, it is HILARIOUS. love ya