JD and I were lucky enough to get to go to a Lonestar concert. It was lots of fun and they sounded really good. JD and Scott were sweet and went and got dinner while Wendy and I sat in line waiting to get in. So here we are with our Cafe Rio enjoying the awesome weather!

By the time Lonestar got to the stage it was 9:30 and therefore it was dark, so this is about as good a picture as we could take :)

Scott and Wendy! Thanks for inviting us!

So I have been lucky enough to have a few days off and decided to make curtains out of some fabric I got for a steal in LA in the fabric distric. It was really pretty easy- and way cheaper! I made 3 curtains for $21 and that is a deal!

Our sweet curtains

Me putting up the curtains :)

I didn't make these curtains I just cut one panel we bought in half and hemmed it. Yes we do like our curtains! It really makes it feel like home!
JD has started back into school and I just keep busy with my list of projects!
No comments:
Post a Comment