Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!

JD and I were lucky enough to get to spend Labor Day weekend with my family! Thanks for coming to visit us guys! JD told me up front they better be willing to watch the BYU vs Oklahoma game so here the guys are enjoying the game. :)
Dad playing cards while he watches the game.
Mom, the girls and I played settlers while the guys watched the game.

After the game we convinced the guys to play games with us, and had to work a compromise where the TV was on (more college games to watch of course) but muted :)
Accidents are bound to happen with 9 people in our two bedroom apartment. ;)
Lagoon here we come! Here we are waiting for 11 when all the rides open!

JD on the Turn of the Century- I love this one especially because it doesn't jerk you around and feels sooo good when it is warm out!
Another ride- I know you are all jealous of my photography skills- I really need to work on that :)

JD and I on the ski lift thing :)
There is Matt and Maria behind us.
Mom and Jonathan in front of us.Havin' lunch

JD is tired already....
Anna, Emma and me
On the Ferris Wheel.
Nice view up there! This is a relaxing ride that is nice to go on after running around all day
Emma
We had lots of fun and are grateful for the chance to spend time with family. Life can get so crazy sometimes, but we have to take time to laugh and have fun! We love you guys!

2 comments:

schwang-schwanthony! said...

HAHAH liz i love you!! we miss you guys here in pocatello :) looks like you had fun!! sometime if we ever come to utah we will come visit lol

Scott said...

I love the new picture and look, you two could be in GQ!!!