Lucky for us Steve, Nicole and Jackson stopped by to stay with us a bit on their way up to Idaho for Christmas Break. Jackson enjoys playing with our rockband drumsticks.... bitting them is more like it ;) ummm fiber.

After mush deliberation we finally purchased a nativity for 60% off at the bookstore. Yay!

Yes it is blurry... we got to go see the lights at Thanksgiving Point. I took pictures but as you can see they are all blurry so none of them really worth posting, but here is a taste.

Look they have reindeer!

I made some homemade caramels for a Relief Society activity and here they are all wrapped up... yay!

Well there is a little of what we have been up to... I officially finished all my Christmas shopping and JD had his last class of the semester yesterday... just finals... if you can say JUST finals right ;) Hope all have a very Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment