Monday, November 30, 2009

Let your heart be full of Thanksgiving


I don't know about you but JD and I have much to be grateful for this season. For starters I have a sweet husband who brought me this beautiful rose, just to say I love you and thank you. Sweet huh, made me cry... but more than anything I am grateful for my Savior. I know that JD and I have had numerous examples of tender mercies and I can't even begin to say how grateful I am for the joy and hope the gospel brings to my life each and everyday.

JD and I were very lucky to have his parents here for the holiday which was really nice for JD since I worked nights this week and worked Thanksgiving night and all weekend. Thank you guys so much, you probably have no idea how much we appreciate your love and support! It was wonderful to have family and I was a slacker and didn't take pictures, but we had a great time! JD and I were able to drive as far as Salt Lake with his parents to see the lights at Temple Square so here are some pictures for your viewing enjoyment. I love the lights they are so amazing!
In the spirit of Christmas and having room in our kitchen after Thanksgiving we finally put up our tree after looking at the lights... I know you are all shocked it took us so long, but we got it up and love it in our new place! It has been wonderful!




Back to Temple Square pictures!





Thanks for taking our pictures :)



1 comment:

Joni and Chase said...

Those are really pretty pictures! We are sure thankful for you and JD! I am glad that you were able to have Thanksgiving with family! We can't wait to see you at Christmas!!