I have been working on some projects and decided to share some pictures.... I am sure that I probably should do a separate blog for my hobbies, but then you might wonder what I have been up to... :)

Here is a message board that I started in Relief society and then couldn't find metal to fit the cute red board I had, so I got a bigger board to fit the metal and painted it brown and stole the stickers off my other one... so what I am saying is that if anyone wants a red board with nothing on it let me know :)

I got this cute pattern from my friend Wendy... it is pretty easy to make and fun too!

a closer look...

Here is a beanie I made on those round loom things... JD showed me. Don't look too close.

Here is a little sign I made to go above the piano... It was fun and easy... apparently I feel the need to decorate. ;) I stole this idea from Sarah Buehler if the truth be told (which it aught)
1 comment:
cute biz!! come decorate for me :) lol your obviously good at it lol :) loves!!
Post a Comment