Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. I hope you can guess what JD and I are... if not keep on reading! Scott and Wendy invited us over for a little party! We had lots of fun and Wendy made a sweet pumpkin shaped pizza! We are so lucky to have such fun friends!



Did you guess yet? We are a spoon and a fork.... so that means together we are a spork? hehehe just kidding!
Wendy is a toothfairy! She is a cute pregnant lady! We are excited for you guys!
Scott is a pro soccer player!


Here we are bobbing for apples... I love this game!
My turn

Here is a little video of JD bobbing, I have to say he is the pro....


Here I finally got it!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Liz I think your costumes are great! Very creative. It looks like it required an awful lot of aluminum foil though! I also am so impressed with how well you use your time. Seriously, you are wonder woman. I love all your projects: the magnets, the blankets, frames, cushions. You have many talents and are so disciplined to do these worthwhile things in your spare time. Thanks for the good example.

NB said...

Glad you guys took time to celebrate the holidy! Wish we could have spent it together!