Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Guess What!?!
I tried and tried and this picture will not end up the way I want it. but here you go. We are very excited! I am due July 7th! JD is hoping for a 4th of July baby.... I guess we will see!
Liz, this is Michael's and Sara's sister-in-law. Just wanted to congratulate you and JD! I know Sara must be excited to have another cousin on the way for Eli, someone who will be less than a year apart from him in age. Hope you're feeling well. That's wonderful news!
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! that is such wonderful news! i hope your feeling well and that everything goes great!
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you!! I love feeling the baby move all the time and I know you will to! :)
Congratulations!.... We heard from Brad's mom after Christmas and are very excited for you both!
congrats! You guys will be awesome parents! Babies are so neat!
Liz, this is Michael's and Sara's sister-in-law. Just wanted to congratulate you and JD! I know Sara must be excited to have another cousin on the way for Eli, someone who will be less than a year apart from him in age. Hope you're feeling well. That's wonderful news!
Wahoo congratulations!! So exciting!!
yay!! i cant believe were all having babies lol yay!!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
I was just thinking, soon you will have THREE in your blog title picture!! Yay. Missing you guys!
Post a Comment