Monday, January 25, 2010

Let there be cake!

I decided to take a cake decorating class. I don't really love eating cake, but I do like to be creative and learn new things. Consequently I signed up for the first class at Campus Floral at BYU and have really enjoyed it. Here is a picture of my first cake... Hello Kitty just happened to have few lines... :) It is fun but does make very large messes and is a bit time consuming, but very fun!
Second week was cupcakes. This class is fun because you can just make whatever without trying to tie it all together... like experimenting. I learned how to make a clown and pretty flowers!

JD says the clowns are creepy but I think they are cute :)

2 comments:

NB said...

I LOVE your cupcakes! Especially the cherry and grape ones, I love fruit. If I ever have party, and we live in the same state, you can make them for me :) `Also, jealous of the snowshoeing, looks so fun!!

Chris said...

JD is right...that clown is creepy.