
Here was the last class from course 1 cake decorating, for all who are interested it is through BYU Campus Floral and is lots of fun. The classes fill up quickly though so plan ahead. It was really fun to learn a new skill. I am not sure if I am going to take more classes yet... at least not now because I am not all that fond of eating cake. More of a celebration thing if you know what I mean. I am not so fond of the bow, but am very proud of my roses!
3 comments:
Liz! Great job on your cakes! You did a wonderful job. I think your roses turned out way better than mine...you will have to teach me your techniques! I am glad you got to do the class...it was fun wasn't it? But it does make you sick of cake =( We need to chat soon! Love you
Your roses do look fantastic! Missing you guys, come visit!
It looks amazing...too good to eat! Good job!
Post a Comment