Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cash in Winners

Congratulations, those of you who guessed a girl! You obviously have amazing gifts that will help you be successful so you don't need any prize from us. Sorry for those of you who guessed a boy, you lose...don't worry you are in good company...me. We are both VERY excited for our little princess.

5 comments:

JamiLeigh said...

Congratulations Liz! That is so exciting. I thought for sure it was going to be a boy when you told me that's what you thought you were having! It's fun to be surprised though. : )

Kathleen said...

Congratulations! Our first (and only baby so far) was also a girl, and like you, I was thinking we were having a boy and was proven wrong when we had the ultrasound. Your little girl will be so blessed to be in your family!

Sarah and Trent said...

Congratulations!! I was the opposite...I thought for sure I would have a girl and I'm having a boy. :) But that's so exciting!!

Scott said...

Man am I good, 1 for 1, i think i'll stop there so i can remain perfect. Congrats again you two!

Rajnish Kumar said...

Hey Friend thanks for sharing this i actually searching for this by the time. THANKS AGAIN.

You can comment me on my blog:- http://fillsout.blogspot.com/