Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Make your bets!!!
For all of you asking if I am getting a tummy here is your answer :) Yes! 18 and 1/2 weeks along. Time is flying and I am not getting much done, but no worries we have a crib. I know you've all been waiting to make your bets so here is your chance. The ultrasound where we hopefully find out the gender of our baby will be the 18th of this month. So leave a comment with your bet. Boy or Girl???
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am guessing, a girl!! ... this is Kayla... I will have to ask Brad what his bet is! Looks like you are coming right along! That is SO exciting!
your only 18 and half weeks hahah nto months you'd be huge haha. but i think its gonna be a boy lol. either way you'll be happy! when do you find out. we had to wait an extra couple of weeks cause our doc is out of town lol but we find otu on the 17th . its a remarkable experiance. :)
Hey Liz.. this is Lindsey (Walker) Rasmussen.. we used to work together at the cove! I ran across your blog and just wanted to say Congrats on the baby!! I am also expecting (#2), and just found out today that it's a boy! I am due July 7, so we must be pretty close in our due dates! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!
11 comments:
I am guessing, a girl!! ... this is Kayla... I will have to ask Brad what his bet is! Looks like you are coming right along! That is SO exciting!
your only 18 and half weeks hahah nto months you'd be huge haha. but i think its gonna be a boy lol. either way you'll be happy! when do you find out. we had to wait an extra couple of weeks cause our doc is out of town lol but we find otu on the 17th . its a remarkable experiance. :)
Ainsley will be so excited to have a friend when Oakley comes. Wendy thinks its a boy though.
As the man of our blog, I need to make a prediciton as well. You will have a wild thing who wears glasses and can fart the alphabet.
I think it is going to be a boy! I hope so at least so Eli has a cousin to play with!
Hey Liz.. this is Lindsey (Walker) Rasmussen.. we used to work together at the cove! I ran across your blog and just wanted to say Congrats on the baby!! I am also expecting (#2), and just found out today that it's a boy! I am due July 7, so we must be pretty close in our due dates! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!
I'm with Sara, I think you're having a boy! It will be fun to find out, regardless.
BOY
Everyone else is having girls so I will guess a boy. Congrats!!
Hmm... lots of boy guesses, but I think it's a girl! Can't wait to find out!
I think you're having a girl! I was right about Sarah and Kailey...let's see how this one goes. Love ya and your little belly!
Post a Comment