
So here are tons of pictures to just let you know what we have been up to. JD just finished his winter semester and lucky us we were able to go to Idaho and see family for a week. I got to celebrate my birthday I think 4 times and it was really awesome! I definitely got spoiled!

Here was the birthday party at my parents house that was combined with Matt's who just graduated from Marine boot camp and is currently in MCT training. He is working hard and we are so proud of him!


Three high school buddies who all happen to be pregnant, Kailey me and Chelsea!

JD is sleepy from all the partying and late night reading. JD likes to read and doesn't get a chance during the semester so he reads several books when he gets the chance!

These pictures are out of order, so hopefully you will forgive me. This was birthday celebration number 3 with Scott and Wendy! Thanks guys you spoiled me too!

I was lucky enough to go to Women's Conference last Friday and spend some time with my in-laws! I have never attended women's conference before and really enjoyed the talks and doing projects in the MARB. It was neat and uplifting and helped me to realize what is most important and that is serving our Heavenly Father by serving His children.

Jenna, Susan and Nicole! We were glad they came to stay with us during women's conference! It was great to see you guys!

Back to our Idaho trip, we were able to go to a junior golf course with JD's family and it was alot of fun! It is the closest to golfing I have come since miniature golf.

Just in case you are wondering JD won and his dad came in second :)

Badminton in the backyard... those boys don't know their own strength :)

Jackson wants to play too!

Jackson is getting so big!

Birthday #2 for me with the Egberts! Thank you guys!

Craft time for Nicole and I, this is Nicole's sweet Mr Potato Head

Here I am at 29 1/2 weeks! Look at that tummy... not sure where the next 10 weeks are going to go...

Matt and Maria! We are so glad we got an opportunity to see Matt and spend a little time together. He will be off to job school soon and that means we won't see him till Christmas. I guess that is what happens when you grow up.

Matt in his uniform... he sure is a handsome guy! Good Luck Matt!
1 comment:
you are looking so cute pregnant! oh my heck! such a cute little basketball of a tummy! i hope your feeling good! happy late birthday!
Post a Comment