I hope you all had wonderful Mother's Days! I enjoyed sleeping in and JD spoiling me with beautiful flowers, and a book, then patiently putting up with his emotional pregnant wife :)
As much as I like to keep on top of things I often find myself falling behind, at least I get the important things done like going to work :) JD is very busy this summer in between working full time at the book store this summer and taking the Ace prep course to prepare for the LSAT this October. I have just been working and attempting to accomplish some things but as of late, I have worked several nights and quite frankly am just plain tired. I know that if I were smart I would exercise and eat better and it would help, but I also realize that part of it just comes with the territory of being pregnant. JD has been so sweet about helping out and I am a pretty lucky girl. Good thing there are only 8 weeks left!
As much as I like to keep on top of things I often find myself falling behind, at least I get the important things done like going to work :) JD is very busy this summer in between working full time at the book store this summer and taking the Ace prep course to prepare for the LSAT this October. I have just been working and attempting to accomplish some things but as of late, I have worked several nights and quite frankly am just plain tired. I know that if I were smart I would exercise and eat better and it would help, but I also realize that part of it just comes with the territory of being pregnant. JD has been so sweet about helping out and I am a pretty lucky girl. Good thing there are only 8 weeks left!
1 comment:
We miss you guys! Happy Anniversary! I've started on my essay...
Post a Comment