Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Photo shoots and Picasa
I am attempting to learn how to edit photos but I have this thing with black and white and sepia... so I hope you will bear with me I just wanted to share.
She is so cute! I don't remember if I told you guys congratulations yet... I know I started one day but don't remember if I finished. Ava can be a bit distracting these days :) Anyway- It looks like you are having so much fun! I love Picassa. It is so easy to work with on pictures!
1 comment:
She is so cute! I don't remember if I told you guys congratulations yet... I know I started one day but don't remember if I finished. Ava can be a bit distracting these days :) Anyway- It looks like you are having so much fun! I love Picassa. It is so easy to work with on pictures!
Post a Comment