Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 4th

Granted this is a small watermelon, my stomach has reached roughly the size of a watermelon and I am ready for this little one... too bad I am not in charge :)
Scott and Wendy having a 4th of July BBQ with us, we are not telling you that it was actually the 2nd but it was fun! Thanks for coming guys!
More tummy pictures
JD and I went to a field by the hospital to watch fireworks at the Stadium of Fire. They were pretty good, but JD wants to go back and see the sweet fireworks in IF next year... we shall see!

Just in case you are wondering here is me at 40 weeks. Yes today is my due date! Any day now would be great Cami!

4 comments:

Jamie and Ryan said...

Oh Liz I'm so excited for you guys! I can't believe how long its been since we've seen you! When that bundle of joy makes its debut, I want to come visit!

Joni and Chase said...

Cute pictures Liz! I sure hope Cami comes soon too! We love you guys and miss you!

Maija-Liisa said...

We are going to the Idaho Falls fireworks next year too!!

Hopefully she comes soon! Enjoy your last moments without a baby because your life will never be the same!! (It is way better with a baby, but still enjoy the last moments where you only have to worry about yourself :)

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

You are pretty much the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen! I keep checking your blog to see if the baby is here... Guess not! :)