

The start of the trailer shows Harry walking out into the clearing where Voldemort is waiting. This is near the end of the book when Harry gets killed.

Voldemort says "The boy who lives...come to die."

Then you the curse sent at Harry that kills him

This seems to be Harry, Griphook, Ron?(left side of Harry), Hermione dressed like Bellatrix on the right and some unknown person behind griphook. Anyone know who it is?

Good ole' wand man Mr. Ollivander. This looks like when he is in jail under the Malfoy's

The very beginning of the book when Harry is riding with Hagrid on Serius' motorcycle when they are trying to get Harry out of is Aunt and Uncles house.

This looks like they are on a beach so this is probably after escaping the Malfoy's when they are burying poor Dobby. That brings up my next question. Are they going to bring Dobby back after replacing him in several movies by Neville?

This is obviously the protective shield going down around hogwarts but I don't remember that happening in the book. The school is taken over by the death eaters through the whole book so I'm not sure why the protective shield would be going down. Any ideas?

This looks like Hermione setting up the defense spells as they're traveling but I'm not sure why Ron looks like he just got the crap kicked out of him.

The dragon from the vault in Gringotts looks sweet!

Voldemort and his crew getting ready to take down the school

Attack!

Since they are all dressed up I assumed this is at the beginning when the Wedding gets crashed and they take off to the city and the death eaters chase them down in the restaurant.

Nagini bursting out of the old lady and attacking Harry.

Harry is screaming, "Ron kill it!" and he has the sword so I'm assuming this is when he destroys the locket.

The fire in the room of Requirement caused by the cursed fire of Crabbe or Malfoy, I don't remember. That reminds me, the Actor who plays Crabbe got busted a while ago for growing weed so I wonder if he is going to be in the movie.

Snape's death?

The final battle. If I recall they were in the school surrounded by people...

So what did you think of the trailer? Excited? Disappointed? Any scenes from the trailer you had no idea what was going on? I'm pretty excited for the movie(s) and hope they are awesome.
5 comments:
The one where Ron looks like he got the crap kicked out of him was after he dove into the mysterious pond near the tree and grabbed the sword. That's also why he has his hirt off (I'm assuming). :D The trailer does look good!
Ah, that would make sense. Good thinking!
I'm impressed by your scene recognition- some of the details are a little hazy. I loved how the trail said the motion picture event of a "Generation". B/c it's such a part of our "generation". I think we'll fly up to Idaho Falls for Thanksgiving to see it w you all!
and my other though was- how did Liz get into Harry Potter? Refer to your old Halloween post!! LOL
this is great!! i think the ron part is when his arm got a chunk taken out of it when they are escaping the misistry and Hermione is still wearing the clothes.
Post a Comment