Thursday, June 3, 2010

Randomness!

Dangerous looking I know... JD found the perfect place in our little home where he can practice swinging his new (new to him anyway) clubs. JD is enjoying some summer golfing and needs to practice... mostly I am afraid for the carpet ;)

Life gets crazy busy... I thought that the last trimester was supposed to drag... well that has not really seemed like the case of late. JD has been so supportive of me and so sweet to put up with me and my mood swings of late. He has been so helpful too! Here we are setting up a pack-n-play with a bassinet to try it out. Thanks Mom and Dad Redd for the pack-n-play! We also recently completed a prenatal class that was really a good idea. I work with babies on a daily basis but it really was very good for both of us to take the class. I think I will be able to be a little more confident that JD won't pass out in the delivery room :)
As a note JD and I were lucky to have his parents come spend memorial day with us in which we relaxed, played games at a park and grilled some burgers at home on our little grill. Incidentally I had JD carry the camera all day and forgot to take a single picture... hopefully I will get better at taking pictures before the baby comes!

No comments: