Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer is finally here!

It sure took long enough, but we hope summer is here to stay. JD and I went up the canyon to Bridal Veil Falls and were able to go on a short walk and read on the grass. I am so grateful for the warmer weather! I was pretty ready for summer. For those of you noticing my large tummy, I am now 38 weeks! We are getting there!

I have wanted to do this project for a while and here is the finished product. I got a huge mirror from home depot for $30 and then did some glass etching thanks to Wendy and her cricut! JD helped me with the collage as I had originally just put a picture of us, the temple, proclamation to the family and our marriage certificate. The collage was fun to do and softened the edges. Really it pulls in the important things like the Savior, the Atonement, temples and eternal marriage. I am so grateful for eternal marriages and even though it has just been two years I couldn't imagine life without my sweetheart. JD is such a supportive and sweet husband and I am so lucky!
Another project for the little one.... I got a whole bunch of these burp cloths so I just dressed them up a little!
Hoodie towel! I love these and it was really easy to make!

1 comment:

Joni and Chase said...

Wow it looks like you are getting ready to have a baby! Who would have thought! The projects turned out way cool. That mirror thing is awesome...how did you get the pictures onto it? Well we love you guys and thanks for Chase's bday gift that was thoughtful!