Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy 3 Month Birthday!


I can hardly believe 3 months has gone by! She is getting so big and growing up so fast. She is very smiley and has giggled a few times... still waiting for her to really laugh! She is now 11 lbs! I am grateful she is growing well! She won't be huge, but as long as she is growing I will be happy! She can roll over from tummy to back and is "talking" alot lately. She has also discovered that she likes to watch TV! Oh no! She has been pretty consistently sleeping through the night for 2 or 3 weeks now and we are very grateful!
Getting ready for Halloween.... unfortunately I might have been a little over enthusiastic and got her a costume that may be too small by Halloween... so I had to get some pictures just in case!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

Oh my goodness! She looks so cute in her Halloween costume!

Joni and Chase said...

What a cute niece I have!!! She looks so cute in her costume =o). Liz you do a good job of taking pictures and posting them! I think that is great! We will have to talk soon!Loves

Jacalyn said...

She looks so cute in her costume. I loved seeing all her pictures. She seems to be growing up so fast. She is always soooo cute. love ya all

Reid Family said...

What a doll! Time goes to fast when they are babies! Hope you guys are doing well!