Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Updating the Update

This picture is a little blurry, but you can see our beautiful baby so here you go. I started work on Sunday and worked 3 days in a row. I am not going to lie I really had a rough time Saturday, but once I got to work I was ok. I had so many tender mercies from our Heavenly Father, so many answered prayers. My sweet husband helped me so much and has been such a strength to me even though he is having a stressful time getting ready to take the LSAT on Saturday. He has been studying so hard so I know it will turn out great! No matter what, I have come to know that God does love us and that he can guide us where we need to go, we do our part and be willing to listen to the Spirit and it will work out. Not that it will be easy or necessarily what we wanted, but it will always be the way that will ultimately bring us happiness.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scott and Wendy said...

You have so much faith. I have always been so impressed by that! I don't even have half...but I guess that is my fault, I should work on that. Anyway in response to what you said about Ainsley's hair, it ALWAYS looks like that in the morning! But we usually can get it tamed down a bit! I miss you! Come visit!
Love ya
Wendy