Monday, September 27, 2010

Jason's Wedding

My cousin Jason got married this past weekend at Wadley Farms in Lindon and JD and Cami and I were able to go. It was good to see family! I had fun taking pictures of Cami and her cousin Ian at the reception because it was so nice.

Cami got tired out of all the partying!
Grandma Redd was excited to get to hold Cami so much!



Cami during the wedding... she wasn't sure if she wanted to be awake or asleep... at least she was quiet.
My cousin and his wife Sydnye
JD was such a gentleman and cut up my mom's meat while she held Cami.
Kailey and her little guy Ian.

2 comments:

Scott and Wendy said...

I saw your aunts cake! it was amazing!
Wendy

chasejonifamily said...

Those are great pictures! Cami is so cute. That is nice you were able to go. I wish we could have too...