Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Decorating and such

I have been enjoying our summer and here are some fun pictures of Cami at the park. JD is studying hard for the LSAT that he takes in just under 3 weeks. I wont lie, we will be very relieved when it is over.

JD's sister gave us a shadow box for a gift for Cami and I just barely put it together. I like the result :)
Spending this much time at home has encouraged me to do some decorating.... here is the project for our room. I am really proud of how I got everything here for 40% off at Joann's- and I made the panel which I like and is easy enough :)
Picture Wall that I love!
So that is pretty much what we have been up to. I head back to work in just under 2 weeks and I will admit I am a little afraid to go back for multiple reasons, but I know that I am very lucky to only have to work 3 days a week and that I am lucky to have a good job, so I will try to be happy about being able to support our family while JD works hard at school so that he can someday take over :)

3 comments:

Joni and Chase said...

Liz you are so crafty! That shadow box is adorable. I love it =) We are sure praying for JD. He will do great I am sure! Love you guys!

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

It sure is a blessing to have great jobs huh? I love it that I don't have to work M-F 8-5. I couldn't do it! You are definitely so lucky you got to spend so much time with Cami! I got 5 weeks... I hope the transition back to work goes smoothly for you!

NB said...

you are always so ambitious liz! boy time flies, I'm sorry you have to go back so soon, we will be praying for you!