Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

JD, Cami, and I were able to go to Island Park for Labor Day to spend time in a cabin with JD's family. It was so fun and relaxing! JD's mom spent lots of time babysitting Cami so JD and I could play and it was wonderful! I have to admit I really wanted to go to get out of the house, so JD was willing to go even though it meant missing the BYU vs Washington game, which we won! Yay BYU! It was so beautiful there and I loved being in the fresh air and getting some exercise and seeing all of God's creations!
playing games :)
Chillen on the dock- It was so nice to be by water and we had a nice canoe ride that was good exercise and beautiful too!
sorry for the sideways picture- Tressa JD's cousin's kids- they caught some tiny frogs!
Braxton on the edge of the dock enjoying the waves from a boat.
JD's parents with Cami
We love our carrier- it is nice for walks!



Cami dressed for the game which we didn't go to but caught most all of it on the radio. I have to get in a couple games before she grows out of it!
Deep thoughts...

Ready for church... lets just say that we were 20 minutes early and we were at the back of a double overflow chapel in the very last seats... very crowded and busy, but a wonderful sacrament meeting with some wonderful testimonies about God's love for his children.
Oh so cute!
Family Pictures~!
Pretty much the only wildlife we saw... it is a chipmunk for those of you who can't tell.
Great-Grandma and Grandpa Shively
playing with Nana
The "professional" fire :)

I loved the windows in the cabin- it was so bright and I loved it!
Great-Grandma Egbert
We stopped in Poky on our way home to see our friends the Hickenloopers and got to celebrate Scott's birthday with them! Ainsley is getting so big and I love how she cheeses for the camera!
Our buddies the Hickenloopers
Two besties looking at each other
We also stopped at my house for a bit to see my family before heading back to Provo- they had spent the day helping Emma get ready to start college this week at BYU-I- I can't believe she is that old!
Cami being cute! I have not been super successful at catching a smile from her yet. She is almost 2 months old and she had her check up today and is now 10lbs 1oz and almost 22 in long! She is getting so big and smiling bunches! She is only waking up 1-2 times a night! I love seeing how she recognizes JD and I more and is so much more responsive! We love our little one!

No comments: