Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy 2 Month Birthday!

I know this is 2 days late... but Happy 2 month Birthday Cami! I can't believe it has gone by so fast. Everyone tells you that, but believe me it seems almost unreal. I am so grateful to have a good job that allows me to take 12 weeks off and spend them with my sweet Cami. She is so smiley lately and some of these are my attempts to catch them on camera. She is also cooing and making lots of noises which is a lot of fun and I spend plenty of time "talking" to her throughout the day.


This is her serious face... I know I am biased but I just think she is soooo cute!
Here we go here are the smiles... yeah the bottom one is very blurry, I tried to fix it but that doesn't work very well. It was still cute so here it is for your viewing pleasure.

5 comments:

Joni and Chase said...

Sooo cute! I love her smiles!

Sara said...

You are right about that, she is a cutie!!! Wish we could see you guys and her sooner than Christmas!

Maija-Liisa said...

Cute cute! It is crazy she is already 2 months old! It is so fun when they start smiling all the time! :)

NB said...

finally caught up on your blog :) Love the pictures of Cami, glad we got to see you guys last week, thanks for having us again!

Sarah and Trent said...

Oh Liz she is adorable!!! What a cute, cute baby. We need to set her up with my Jackson... :)