Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cami tried her first rice cereal! She is not sure what to think of it... I think that is pretty common. I don't think we will push the issue just let her try it :) slow and easy! It was super funny to watch her try, though so we thought we would share!

Other than laughing with Cami we have just been busy with work and school and decorating for Christmas!!! Yes I know it is not even Thanksgiving, but we have our tree and nativity and lights up already! JD just loves Christmas and he is ready for the holiday season!

4 comments:

Joni and Chase said...

THose are so cute! THank you for sharing. I guess it would take some time getting use to eating off a spoon. She will get the hang of it =)

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

What cute little videos. Reminds me of trying to feed Creighton... kind of takes a while to figure out the whole swallowing instead of spitting it back out. I'm glad you decided to try and give her the rice. Mmmmm...she will love baby food!

Sarah and Trent said...

So cute! Jackson still makes funny faces and spits it out every time we try new food. Have fun with the Rice - Cereal!

NB said...

I think she is dig'n the rice cereal! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!