I can hardly believe that Cami is 6 months! She is getting to be so much fun. We are going to have to get serious about our baby proofing since she can roll all over the house now. She is eating solids pretty well and today at her 6 month appointment we found out that she is a little small... 13lbs 15 oz which I am not really surprised with how much she moves. I have trouble getting terribly concerned when she has little rolls on her arms and legs though. :) she did grow 1 inch so she is now 25 1/4th in. She laughs so much and is really an easy sweet baby. I feel so blessed to have this beautiful baby girl!
PS- notice how we started with shoes and ended with none... well I tried anyway!
5 comments:
Oh Liz- she is such a cute baby! I love her smile!
So cute! It was so great being able to spend time with you guys over Christmas- We miss you already! I think you should think seriously about coming for a visit...
She is so adorable! I can see that she is getting quite the personality! These pictures are great!!
no wonder she is so small! you are so darling and petit!
I loved the pictures! She is adorable. Come see us sometime :)
Post a Comment