Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So it begins!

Cami is rolling all over the place, and this is her next to her favorite attraction... JD's computer. Her favorite toy is the cable on the receiver for the wireless mouse and keyboard. She rolls that way pretty much every time I set her down.
Yes I left her alone with this toy for 5 minutes and this is how it ended up.
Helping with the laundry! Those big blue eyes get me every time!!!
She is starting to get into things... no more putting her on the floor and thinking she will stay there. I really need to get serious about baby proofing! The other day she rolled/scooted backwards all the way across the living room and into her bedroom.
"I like star wars too Dad!"

4 comments:

Scott and Wendy said...

She is too cute! I can't believe she is so mobile all ready, but then she had an early start! She was forever kicking you!

Love and miss you! we need to get together soon
Wendy

NB said...

Looks like she is going to be a techie-movie lover like her dad!!

Sarah and Trent said...

She is such a doll!! I love it! And watch out...my Jackson loves the computer too :)

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

I read this post a week ago... but I keep thinking how much trouble our two little ones could get into together! Ah!! It certainly can be frustrating :)