Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm Coming Momma!

It is so crazy that she can do this! She will be crawling soon I bet! She is so much fun! I love her sweet happy personality! It is frustrating but amazing how curious they are and how the best toys are not toys at all, like socks and momma's necklace and dad's computer and receipts that you have to dig out of their mouth when they are too quick for you.

4 comments:

Joni and Chase said...

Sooo cute! I am so impressed Cami! It was great chatting with you guys last night =) Cami just gets cuter every day! I love the video! We can't wait for you guys to come visit us!

Kathleen said...

Cami's great at that! And she's growing up so fast, but is just as beautiful as ever.

Reid Family said...

she is getting so big! What a cutie! Hope things are going well for you!

JamiLeigh said...

She is so adorable!