Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Seven Months!!!

Seven Months! I can hardly believe it has been a whole month already or will be in 2 days! I know I posted recently and regaled you with all of her darling achievements so I will just let you enjoy these pictures that I took today to celebrate! She has learned when I am taking pictures by the sound of the camera and knows that it flashes frequently (red eye flash) and so she blinks a lot and starts to holler with excitement. So it was a little more difficult to take these. You will also notice that she does not enjoy the flower and by the end had ripped it apart. She had to have toys traded out to get her to sit there so I could take the pictures and several are unfortunately blurry since she has a really hard time sitting still!








7 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Liz... that second pic is just to die for!

Reid Family said...

She is so adorable!!! You aren't too shabby with the picture taking either :)

susan said...

What a cute little thing! I had so much fun with her last weekend. Love ya all.

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

You have such a cute little girl :) Those pictures make me smile!

Cakes4U said...

Cute, cute, cute! That's all I can say :)

Kathleen said...

Cami loves the camera, and the camera obviously loves Cami! She's so precious.

JamiLeigh said...

I love her open-mouthed smile! What an adorable little girl!!