Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all had a very happy Valentines. We had a great day at the Egbert house! It started out with Cami waking up early, but she ate and went back down which worked out nicely because then I could make this wonderful breakfast of stuffed french toast for my sweetheart.
Rather than fight the crowds for a restaurant we made our own steak dinner... it turned out pretty well even if I do say so myself. Flowers were compliments of JD! Thanks Love! I love flowers and he always gets such nice pretty ones!

Cami wanted to join our feast so JD was going to let her try our sparkling apple/grape juice :) He wouldn't really let her try it, just a lick of the lid to see what she would do :)
After dinner Cami needed a bath so she got to be the star before going to bed-she is just discovering rolling over in the tub...fun but not when she tries to put her face in the water!
Yes it is probably not sanitary to give her her binky in the tub, but it is the only way to keep her from drinking the water and eating the wash cloths- she always seems to need something in her mouth.

3 comments:

Joni and Chase said...

Wow! That seems like a lovely day! Cami is so cute =) So how do you do the stuffed french toast? It looked super yummy??

Sarah and Trent said...

She is so cute!! And Happy Valentines' Day! Your flowers are beautiful :)

NB said...

Of course I need that french toast recipe!! (And Cami is a little cutie pie!)