
I can hardly believe it has been a month since I last posted! So just a quick update on Cami. she now has 2 teeth on the bottom. She has taken a couple shaky steps and walks all along the furniture. She loves to get into everything. She is starting to figure out how to open drawers and cupboards. She loves electronics...must get that from her dad...more likely it is just that she knows she shouldn't play with them so therefore they are more fun than any toy she has. She is such a giggly baby. She loves peek-a-boo and us singing songs like itsy bitsy spider and wheels on the bus. She also really loves the animal sounds game. She laughs so much. When I put her down at night I sing songs to her and she loves to reach up and put her fingers on my mouth and giggle.. she has such a contagious laugh and we both end up giggling...which is not always the best way to wind her down to go to bed. Cami is such a happy sweet baby and I am so grateful everyday for her!
1 comment:
Oh Cami that looks like so much fun! I bet you keep your mommy on her toes!!
Post a Comment